The Top 12 Signs Your Roommate is Stuck in the
12. She's still dressing up like Cyndi Lauper, only now people think she's Mimi from the Drew Carey show.
11. He's more self-absorbed than the entire cast of Seinfeld.
10. Every time they borrow a sweatshirt from your closet, they return it with the neckline all ripped out.
9. His part-time job? Teaching the "Uptown Girl" dance class at Arthur Murray.
8. Every ten minutes it's the same damn question - "Nancy... am I still the President?"
7. *Still* spends Friday nights dialing 867-5309 and asking for Jenny.
6. Your explanation to the police: After 1000 times, "Gag me with a spoon" sounded like a request.
5. He's wondering why there's no Apple IIe version of Microsoft Word.
4. Defensively says "They're not oldies; it's called classic rock!"
3. Can't understand why Blondie wasn't at the Lilith Fair.
2. Your name happens to be "Mickey," and HE WON'T QUIT SINGING THE DAMN SONG.
and Top5's Number 1 Sign Your Roommate is Stuck in the 80s...
1. Upon hearing the name "Lewinsky," declares, "I don't care what those damn reporters say, Huey Lewinsky and the News do not blow!"
This list copyright 1998 by Chris White
The Top 5 List